Sunday, June 04, 2006

Silence II

What she said.

LCS said it better than I can about our mom and about cancer (oh, the irony...I pretend to 'profess' writing, yet my social work sister beats me any day).

Words seem small, and intentions are not enough. Life is in flux in many ways for us on this front (physically, as we live with friends before moving to west; emotionally as we learn how to readjust our landscape knowing this about my mom. Looming ahead: new jobs, new friends, new experiences.) All we're able to do right now is plan for each day.

On a lighter note, #2 puked on me through two flights and two time zones last Thursday. And he just puked again. But I still think he's sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

ah, the delirium of motherhood... pukes on you and he's still HRH Boy!
I think the lighter side is the suggestion that I could ever write as well as you.
Hang in there. You guys have more going on than should be humanly possible.

9:23 PM  
Blogger jay are said...

thank goodness for moms or who would love their li'l mugs sometimes??

my thoughts are with you--you've got a lot going on! Some of it fun and exciting, some of it stressful and fearful. Hang in there!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home