Tuesday, May 02, 2006

oh, yeah, and one more thing...

I read Jay Are's post about the 6 weird/different/odd things about her, so I tagged myself. She's more interesting, but here are mine.
#1. I am fascinated by Tom Cruise. I can't stand the man, but I'll devour every article about him. I must enjoy torturing myself.
#2. I love making lists but I rarely use them.
#3. One of the happiest feelings I have is when I have a full tank of gas.
#4. I love love love flowers but have killed approximately 100% of the ones i've planted.
#5. When we lived in our former City, I would make a point to run early morning errands so I could listen to the morning radio show on Alice at 97.3. Love them.
#6. I love shoes but never seem to have the right ones for certain outfits. Argh. And now we are as poor as church mice and I can't feed the fetish. Bummer.

1 Comments:

Blogger jay are said...

loved those!!! and not a bit less interesting at all...."feed the fetish": great phrase. Gonna use that one!!
Thanks for tagging yourself!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home