Friday, April 14, 2006

bye bye baby bjorn!


I have recently found that when I'm dealing with painful-scary-stressful stuff, I often respond with an overwhelmingly positive attitude about random stuff to distract myself, which means I don't just procrastinate in practical matters but in emotional ones too. That said, this is a super-happy post so don't read on if you'd rather not feel my unpain.
I posted earlier about this (hopefully) great new way to carry my baby! It arrived in the mail today (finally!!) and IT IS AMAZING!!! It's called a mei tai carrier (aka ABC, or Asian Baby Carrier) and it is comfy comfy comfy, cute, and made of cloth, therefore folding into a little square when not in use. My first was a dream in a sling, but this one is an "up" baby, and the sling was a way to relieve my arms a bit since he sort of stood in it, but at under 2 months, didn't really hold his weight. It was a one-hand-sort-of-free carrier instead of two-hands free, which was great, but not optimal. Now I know what I'm getting for my next baby shower gift! Check it out! You can see his little leg peeping out, but he is as comfy as if I'm holding him. He's little enough now that the fabric that goes over him is ample enough to provide a sunshade, which was terrif., as TODAY THE SUN VISITED NORTHERN CALIFORNIA which was also glorious! If you too, dear reader, would like to purchase such a dreamy baby holder, go to www.two-hearts-carrier.com and be delighted like I am!

1 Comments:

Blogger jay are said...

super cute!!! I never could find one of these that I liked when my babies were babies. I always liked the idea, though. I'll be sure to pass on the info. to any new moms I know :)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home