Friday, March 31, 2006

A (hopefully) lovely new way to cart my baby around

I found a new kind of kid-carrier... and I can't resist them! I should be getting one soon and the anticipation is killing me.
I have a baby who likes two things which are nigh unto impossible with my current sling. He likes to be upright (but can't hold his head up on his own, so no kangaroo-ing it yet!) and he likes to see out. If he's sleeping he'll do great in my sling (which I must mention is compliments of my dear sister's m-i-l) but awake he goes BALLISTIC if I put him in it. So I'm getting a Mei Tai, which can be found at www.two-hearts-carrier.com as well as other places. I'll post a pic when it comes. LOVE wearing the baby, don't love back pain (or getting nothing done because he's still a two-handed project these days!). Stay tuned. (I know all 5000 readers of you are at the edge of your seats to see the results of this one!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I've heard great things about these baby carriers, actually. I kinda wish I'd used something like this with #2 because perhaps I could still carry him in something like this...he's Houdini in grocery carts and too heavy to cart on my hip all the time. Can't wait to see how it works for yoU!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

I'll let you know,,, someone Sniper Bid me out of it first, but I bought it on Buy It Now, so I'll get it in a week or so...

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home