Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Return to the planet!!

So after a month of using the "I have a toddler and a newborn" excuse, I'm back to the blog. I don't know as if I've ever had a busier month, nor a more interesting one. We've had visitors nearly non-stop (and that won't subside until Sunday at the earliest).
It's going quite well with the newborn who I have to say (whilst knocking on much wood) is a wonderful sleeper, and a sweet sweet baby. Even at that, sleep is a hot commodity here at my house, and while driving back from the airport today, I actually considered closing my eyes for a moment, until my rational brain said, "wait a minute. You can't do that while driving, you know." Then I was daydreaming about pulling over to the side of the freeway and sleeping... both kids were doing that, so why couldn't I? Motherhood does something special to one's neurons I suppose.
Well, a hungry mouth cries. Off I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home