Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Purses, because I can't write about anything else right now

Here is my totally cool, custom-made bag!! That is, the backpack on the left...it has this cool quilting stiching and all sorts of nifty details. I bought the other two for gifts, but I don't really want to give them away. I love these bags.

I bought them through Libby. That people can make things by hand so well totally floors me. Of course, this is from someone whose seamstress abilities ended in 4th grade 4-H with an elastic-waist skirt...

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Purses! Yay!
And to think I was afraid there'd be nothing of interest to guys on this site today...
;-)

1:01 AM  
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

Don't worry Bryan, I'm formulating a post in my mind about shopping, a visit to the OB/Gyn, and a new perfume I'm just crazy about! But, hey sister, these are great purses!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

my own sewing abilities seem to match yours. Yay for new your new purse purchases (and those other two might come in handy; might better keep 'em).

2:07 PM  
Blogger jay are said...

HEY!!!! This is off the subject, but I just got word (this day after Valentine's) that Left Coast Sister welcomed bouncing baby boy #2 yesterday (?). Is this true????? What a great valentine!! Do give us the details!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home