Monday, January 16, 2006

Pass it on...

Derring-do sent this one our way. LCS's answers will be much more creative and interesting, but I'll try it anyway. Reminds me of filling out those slam books in high school about who you are...I went through stages of being obsessed with them.

2 names you go by: mommy, prof
2 parts of your heritage: Swedish, mainly. 2nd parts: lots of bits of other things
2 things that scare you: someone hurting my kids, flying
2 everyday essentials: cup of coffee from home, my backpack (yup. Couldn't adjust to those much more grown up briefcase type bags)
2 things you are wearing right now: barrette, slippers
2 things you want in a relationship: lots of laughter, lots of talk
2 truths: Jay Are took my first one (really) which is: Kindness is always the right response. Two new ones: Love means saying you're sorry, a lot, and forgiving, a lot; laundry grows exponentially with each additional family member
2 favorite hobbies: reading mysteries, being with family/friends (These aren't hobbies--more like pasttimes. I have no real identifiable hobbies. Is that pathetic?)
2 things you want really badly: to be able to play volleyball really well again, to be able to play the guitar (helps to actually be practicing these things. Details.)
2 places you want to go on vacation: 2 warm places--lets say Spain, and some islands somewhere
2 things you want to do before you die: see who my children grow to be, design and build a simple, unique, interesting home (hey, you can always dream, right?)
2 ways you're stereotypically a chick: I like window shopping; I cry easily
2 things you're thinking about right now: Why is my baby not awake yet? Why is my girl dipping felt pieces into her cup of water and muttering 'Get down NOW' under her breath?
2 stores you shop at: Trader Joe's, Target

4 Comments:

Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

Alright... alright. Just so you know, Ms. Jay Are, if this was an email, you'd be deleted already! (:

10:18 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

haha!
Those were great, Prof. Little missy sounds quite cute :) I wonder if "someone" was supposed to be the pieces of felt??

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha--be careful who you call missy, missy :) We've run into trouble with that one before!

10:43 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

yeah I know. Silly word for such a thing, if you ask me :) I'll have to watch it....

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home