Wednesday, January 11, 2006

no wine with this whine

Oh, pregnancy. I can't sleep. My back is killing me. And I have no energy. Did I mention I have a 40 lb. 2 year old who likes to be held... a lot? And we bought a house, which is a fixer-upper in the truest sense of the word. We should be moving in, oh, about 5 minutes before this baby is born. And my husband works his first 48 hr shift starting tomorrow a.m., which means my 48 hr solo endeavor also begins tomorrow. Whine whine whine. It's a good thing I was born into a comfortable country with a comfortable lifestyle and I don't have to fight for my life or anything, because I think I'm way too wimpy for that! eeps. There you have it.

1 Comments:

Blogger jay are said...

yahoo on the house!! :) But I can't imagine it's going to be too fun to be trying to move in the midst of labor. That'll be tough. You can do it, tho. With one hand tied behind your back, probably.....

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home