Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the dumb brothers

Partner PT SAHD just asked me if he and Left Coast Sister's husband should start a blog called Dumb Brothers. Ummm...maybe not.

Calling each other 'partner' has a long history that isn't very interesting to anyone outside our marriage, so let me just say that PT is *great* at latching on to things and weaving tidbits of long-past experiences into his conversations, over and over and over again.

So, the actual argument (no, discussion) that started us calling each other "my partner" instead of "my husband/my wife" is long, long forgotten <>, but the idea that I was the one who thought we should do this--and that it'd be the perfect opportunity for a laugh--was never dropped by PT. So, he loves to say to me, "heyyyy pardner. Put 'er there."

But wait a minute: this began as a post about how cool (and totally not dumb) both of our husbands are. Guess I'll have to save that one for later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

I think it's a great idea. Esp since this sister's partner's ego is going to get a real run for its money over the course of the next year.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home