Thursday, January 12, 2006

Legitimate excuses,

like those in LCS's last post, count. All good reasons for not writing as much.

Mine, however, are boringly mundane. Like the new semester starting.

Some post, someday, is going to detail the *reality* of academic life. I used to think that my profs only taught 12 hours a week too.

But I don't have time for that one right now because I've got to get to school early for an important meeting and then make some copies and then teach and then meet with students for 2 hours and then go to two more meetings and then respond to student work from the day. Soon, though.

I will say this: I've read one Booker prize book (_The Sea_--filled with angst and heavy vocabulary and seaside scenes. The end.) so far this year. So the resolutions are not forgotten...yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger jay are said...

good job on the reading....

time for more writing (read, blogging) though, wouldn't you say? :)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home