Monday, January 16, 2006

My answer

Here goes (and no, it's not terribly creative or interesting, in fact I wouldn't read it at all if I weren't having to write it first!(:
2 names I go by: I often go by a Target and Big Bob's Carpet Store
2 parts of my heritage: brown hair and a tendency to cry at oft-repeated family stories of hardship.
2 things that scare me: staying home alone at night (thank you, Firefighter Husband, for helping me overcome this one!) and my precious child(soon to be -ren) being kidnapped/hurt/etc
2 everyday essentials: food and water
2 things I'm wearing now: glasses and my wedding ring
2 things I want in (any kind of) relationship: respect and appreciation (both mutual)
2 truths: the truth will set you free; we all need anchors but we have to hold on...
2 favorite hobbies: stamp collecting and astronomy (yeah, right)
2 things I want badly: a healthy new baby and a happy family (I have the happy family, I just badly want it to stay that way!)
2 places I want to go on vacation: Morocco again and South America
2 things I want to do before I die: keep breathing and remember the 2 truths
2 things that make me a stereotypical chick: I LOVE shopping (although unlike my sister, I don't just window shop, which sometimes affects the happy family issue...sigh) and I'll admit it, I'm needy (reassurance that I'm OK, please!!)
2 things I'm thinking right now: Maybe I should rewrite this completely but then there's the laundry to do, and maybe I should get up and turn off the bathroom fan which is awfully noisy.
2 stores I shop at: (only 2?!!) Gymboree and Ross (big fan)...
2 reasons why I won't pass this on: I always wonder if I should make things up or be honest... does anyone really want to know this about me... hmm....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It made us write, though, huh sister Sue?

10:44 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

yeah, and you'd be surprised at who's reading.....so. there. It's fun to see how different people answer.

Thanks for playing! :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

I'm just teasing about deleting it, it being such a pain to answer... It's quite amusing, actually! (: Thanks for sharing!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home